1/18/11

Library Loot


Library Loot


Much as we would all like to own the books we read, unless we win the lottery, it just isn't financially doable for most of us, so the public library comes to the rescue. What books did you find at the library last time you visited?



I've been recovering from some surgery so when I finally got back to the library, it was as if all these books had just been waiting for me. I got a huge haul and here they are:


The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield - So many people at LibraryThing have talked about this one, had to grab it.


A Fountain Filled with Blood by Julia Spencer-Fleming - #2 in the series started 2010


Out of the Deep I Cry by Julia Spencer-Fleming #3 in the series


All Mortal Flesh by Julia Spencer-Fleming next at #5 in the series


I Shall Not Want by Julia Spencer-Fleming #6 in the series


One False Move by Harlan Coben


Case Histories by Kate Atkinson


Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear


Call of the Wild by Jack London


I definitely hit the jackpot!

So what did you find at the Public Library?

No comments: