6/8/10

Book accessory to review


Last year about this time I was contacted by the friendly people at CSN Stores and asked if I would be willing to review a bookshelf in exchange for the product. Being an avid reader, I jumped at the chance for more bookshelves and received a now FULL 4 shelf unit.

Now they have asked me if I would review another item and after browsing many of their sites, (and having a hard time deciding on one item - they had everything including a bathroom sink ) I have selected a Lap Desk with Flip Top Drawer and Foldable Legs. I'm hoping it will be just what I need when I want to read in bed. It’s so cute and it shouldn’t take up too much space. I think I will slide perfectly between my night table and bed so that I'll have easy access to it when I want. Can’t wait to get it, stay tuned to hear how it works! If you are looking for something, check out CSN Stores and see what they have to offer.

No comments: