4/10/10

Weekend Wonderings

Now that the weather is starting to get warmer (at least in the Northern Hemisphere), and you have the urge to spend more time outdoors, what do you do when you have a book that you can't put down? Can you read in the bright sunshine? when it's windy? How do you handle the urge to take a walk down a beautiful path?

Not being an outdoor person, I very rarely get that urge to spend time outdoors, but when I do, I'll sit on my porch with that book I can't put down and enjoy the fresh air and maybe even the sunshine. If I do want to take a walk, I'll take along my MP3 with a book on tape and read and commune with nature. But like I said don't expect to find me outside on a regular basis.

What about you? Do you have Spring fever dragging you away from your books?

No comments: