9/25/09

Library Loot


I hit the jackpot at the Library again!

I had been notified of the arrival of two ILLs and when I went to pick them up, a third one had come in.  I had been waiting about two weeks for all of them.  I also found a book that I had had to previously return unread because I lost at Library Russian roulette.  Finally, I got two other books on CD.

My jackpot winnings were:
  1. Wreath of Deception - first in the Craft Corner Mysteries
  2. Stamped Out - first in the Stamping Sisters Mysteries
  3. Cooking up Murder - first in the Cooking Class Mysteries
  4. Pane of Death (Library Russian Roulette)
  5. 19th Wife - (CD) by  David Ebershoff
  6. Empire of Ivory (CD) by Naomi Novik (Magic Dragon Series)
Now if I can just learn to read as fast I get books, I'd be in book heaven!

No comments: