9/25/09

Hidden in Plain View

Tina  at  Tutu'sTwoCents decided to start a new meme.... Feel free to play along, just post a link to on her blog, so we can all stay in touch. This is a chance to dig a little deeper into our personal libraries to find books that may be languishing on the shelves and bring them out for a better look. We will do this weekly on Thursdays. To join in:

1. Pick a random book from your library (I used random.org to pick mine from my LT catalog).
2. Tell us
  • title
  • author
  • #of pages
  • edition
  • tags, and collections (if LT)
  • why that book is in your library
  • whether you've read it or not
  • if so did you like it and why;
  • if not, do you plan to read it?
  • how and when you acquired the book
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have 335 books in LT that I own, so this week Random.org chose book #249. How ironic since this book just came into my library this week.  It is:

 
A Separate Country

by Robert Hicks
432 pages
First Edition
Tag - ROMANCE
Collections - OWNED, GroupReads, MyUnread, ToRead
I have this book to read in the Group read in the Highly Rated Book Group.
I have not started it yet since I am waiting for the Group Read.
I won this book during the group read of A Mistress of the Art of Death.

No comments: