4/9/13

Top Ten Tuesday


 

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is looking at Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger.  TTT is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.  So in no particular order:

Savannah Purchase by Jane Aiken Hodge
Face of a stranger by Anne Perry
Katherine by Anya Seton
Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R. King
Harry Potter and he Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling
Caroline by Cynthia Wright
Flame and the Flower by Kathleen Woodiwiss
Skye O'Malley by Bertrice Small
Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen




1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Katherine is one that I've been meaning to get to. I forgot about Gone with the Wind. I read it in high school WAY before I started blogging so didn't include it, but I should have put it in my honorable mentions. P & P I read after starting my blog and yes, it was excellent.

I hope you like the favorites from my list when you get around to reading them. Thanks for visiting my blog. =O)