7/18/11

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page, but is now a traveling meme and for the month of July Mailbox Monday will be hosted by A Sea of Books! Go over and visit her to see what she got in her mailbox.

My mailbox was very busy but some were a bit atypical for readers. I purchased 3 books to help my Bridge game. They were:

Leading Questions in Bridge - I always seem to have the opening lead so I decided I better figure out what to do.
The Setting Trick: Practical Problems in Bridge Defense
Bridge Cardplay

These are about the only kind of books my husband will read so once I'm done, I'll pass them on to him.

I also got two romances from my online book club.

They were:
The Secret Mistress by Mary Balogh
The newest from one of my favorite writers.

Shameless by Karen Robards
A new author for me.

What was in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I've enjoyed a couple of Balogh's books. I think I have a Robards on my tbr shelf - I'll have to check. Good luck with the bridge books. Hope they help :)

Gwendolyn B. said...

The only thing I know about bridge is that it's played with cards! The romance books look like fun to me, though! Enjoy them all!

Kaye said...

I'd need about a dozen books on bridge! It always sounded like such a complicated game to me. Enjoy your new books.