3/1/11

FEBRUARY RECAP

I really got on a roll this month! Even though there were fewer days this month, I got more books read than in January. 20 hours in a car for a trip to and from Hilton Head gave me plenty of time to read and read I did!
The best of the month was - [StandIn Groom]
The worst of the month - [Bleak House] not really bad just waaaay toooo longggg!
Travel plans are currently in progress for early in the month so I should have time to read while I sit in the airport. I want to finish the catch up for the January shortfall this month so I will be reading some of the following books:
Outlander
The Crafty Teddy
Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakthrough
Naked Heat Group Read March
The Border Vixen
The True Darcy Spirit
Talk of the Ton
Scones and Bones
The Amber Room
French Pressed
Murder is binding
Get Real and Stop Dieting!
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Pie Society

No comments: