2/1/11

JANUARY RECAP 2011

Well, January was just a lazy month trying to recuperate from surgery and get ready for my new granddaughter! I was going to spend a lot of time just reading but then snowy weather dielivered me a few house guests so my reading was stalled! - several romances, a history, some great fiction, even so I'm off to a good start for 2011!

The best of the month was - A Murderous Procession but Acqua Alta was a very close second.
The worst of the month - 1864: Lincoln at the gates of history - not really bad

I read the follow books:
The Secret History of the Pink Carnation
Gingerbread Cookie Murder
1864: Lincoln at the Gates of History
Lumby on the Air
A Murderous Procession
Bedeviled Eggs
Acqua Alta
The Mournful Teddy
Bridge to Terabithia

I hope to keep up in February but travel plans are currently in progress so time for reading may be curtailed. I will be reading some of the following books:
Crown of Destiny
The Masque of the Black Tulip
Heat Wave
Bleak House
The Long Quiche Goodbye
Mr. Lincoln's high-tech war
Stand-in Groom
The White Queen
Scones and Bones
The Altar of Bones
The Amber Room
The False-Hearted Teddy
The Magician's Book: A Skeptic's Adventures in Narnia

No comments: