6/16/10

Wishlist Wednesday


This is a new meme started by Tina at TutusTwoCents showing the books that we are looking to acquire/borrow/read in the future, where we heard about them and why they caught our attention.


Just so I don't get too carried away with additions to my wishlist, I've decided to hold mine to one book here a week.


This week's book to be added to the wishlist is....


A Murderous Procession by Ariana Franklin




I noticed this book when I was checking on the title of the third MOAD book and found this one had been released at the beginning of April. I will definitely be looking for this one, maybe sooner than later. I loved the previous 3 books so this is a MUST HAVE!


Thanks, Tina, for a great new meme!

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I have not heard of this one so I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog!