10/16/09

Book Buy Bonanza!


I went to the bookstore today with a few books that I was searching for on my list. I found most of the ones on the list and much more.
Here's what I came home with:
Cozy Mysteries:
Real Murders - Book 1 Teagarden Mysteries
Sew Deadly - Book 1 Southern Sewing Circle Series
Murder on Monday
Murder on St. Mark's Place
Knit Fast, Die Young - Book 1 Knitting Mystery
Hanging by a Thread - Needlecraft Mysteries
Died in the Wool - Book 2 Knitting Mystery
FICTION:
Middlemarch by George Eliot - I couldn't pass this one up on sale for $3
ROMANCE:
Talk of the Ton
Marriage Bed
Irresistible
Darcy's Temptation
I hit the jackpot!

2 comments:

Tina said...

OOO-OOO-OOOH!! I'm going to be raiding your shelves when next we meet up...we should plan an exchange weekend for sometime next spring...by then you should be finished all these.

And for those of you not lucky enough to have Cheli for a sister, well....so sorry, but I get first dibs.

The Cozy Mystery Journal said...

Ooh look at all those cozy mysteries! I hope you enjoy the Aurora Teagarden series. I think I've read the first 4, maybe it's 5, and I love them.