I'm very excited to be hosting my first Giveaway! Caitlin Price of FSB Associates is presenting me with a copy of The Recipe Club: A Tale of Food and Friendship. I read an excerpt and I wanted more so I knew that it would be a delight to read.
The website for The Recipe Club: A Tale of Food and Friendship describes the book as a “novel cookbook,” a deliciously funny, touching story of friendship, loss, and the ties that bind—with more than 80 recipes that keep the plot cooking. Compellingly readable, this heartfelt story celebrates the resilience and power of women’s friendships. It’s a charming pastiche of e-mails, hand-written childhood letters, third-person narration, photographs, illustration, and more than 80 delicious recipes.
Read an excerpt from THE RECIPE CLUB: A TALE OF FOOD AND FRIENDSHIP and see for yourself.
So let's make this fun... to enter, click on comments below and:
- Leave a comment - let me know the name of your favorite recipe and where it came from. Be prepared to give the entire recipe if asked. The holidays are coming and everybody always wants something new!
- Leave another entry if you're a follower (or become a follower and tell me.)
- Blog about the contest and leave me a link in a third comment. (sidebars are OK).
- No PO Boxes, US residents only. (sorry non-US residents)
- One of your entries (or your blog profile) must have an email address so I can contact you.
Contest ends October 15th. If I cannot contact the selected winner, I will choose again.