8/24/09

Mailbox Monday


Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page.
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

I only had one addition

True Colors by Kristin Hannah portrait of the delicate and enduring bonds of sisterhood

Having 3 sisters of my own, I am very grateful to Authors on the Web for the opportunity to read this book.

3 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I had a one-book week as well. Hope you enjoy True Colors!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I loved the pretty cover of this book, but the book was disappointing to me :(

Kelly said...

I've heard good things about Kristin Hannah, I have one of her books on my TBR pile that I can't wait to read. Happy reading!