8/1/09

Catch up with my Challenges

I thought that a quiet Saturday morning and the first of a month would be a good time to review my status for all of my challenges so that I made sure that I was in good shape to complete them all.

1st in a series - This challenge was to read 12 books that are 1st in a series. I've done that twice over so far with 25 so I'm marking that one complete.
Support the Library - For this challenge I signed on for 50 books from the library. So far I've read 83 and have another 51 ready to go. So I'm marking this on COMPLETED!
75 Book Challenge - I finished the first 75 and am 26 books into the second 75. COMPLETED
100 Book Challenge - Earlier this week I finished my 100th book - COMPLETED
Great Summer Readoff - I wanted to read 40 books - so far 2/3 in I've read 26 - need to get a move on for this one.
999 Challenge #1 - I have 12 books left and am aiming for the 9/9/09 completion date.
999 Challenge #2 - I have 48 books to go and think I can manage to complete this before the end of the year.
President's Challenge - To stay on target for the 4 year completion I need to read through President Polk by the end of the year. That means I need to finish JQA and read Jackson, Van Buren, WH Harrison, Tyler, and Polk. The book for Jackson is over 1000 pages but the others should be not to big. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I don't want to fall behind since most of next year is designated as a history year concentrating on the Civil War and Pre and Post eras.

No comments: