2/21/18

Plum Tea Crazy by Laura Childs



Theodosia Browning, owner of the Indigo Tea shop in Charleston, never fails to amuse and entertain me through her  "investigations" that she is "forced" to undertake.  Her friend and business associate, master Tea blender Drayton, is with her when they witness a Heritage Society board member fall from the Timothy Neville's widow's walk and be impaled on a wrought iron fence.  Timothy asks Theo for her assistance in determining suspects when it is discovered that the victim didn't just fall but was shot with an arrow.

The mystery winds n and out and is interspersed with events at the Tea shop and other social events for Theo but somehow she manages to get her questioning done and aggravates the killer enough to get others in the line of fire.

One of my favorite series,  I was so thrilled to receive a copy from the author for review.  Now to just learn patience while I wait for the next one!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

This sounds like a really good book. I haven't read very many mysteries before, but it's one of the genres that I want to explore this year!