6/3/15

The Best Defense by Kate Wilhelm



I don't know why it's taken me 6 years to read the second of this series, but I can promise, that it will not be another 6 years!  The story was woven so seamlessly between the court room and the investigation that I couldn't put it down.  The characters are very believable yet I don't there are few attorneys that will put that much effort into a case if not being paid.

The story surrounds a mother who is condemned in the press for the death of her daughter and it seems that no one wants to make an effort to find out what really happened.

Great story!

★★★½

GENRE: Mystery
CHARACTERS: Barbara Holloway, Frank Holloway, Paula Kemmerman,Lucille Reiner , Bill Spasaro
Series/ Progress: Barbara Holloway  2/13
DATE READ: June 1 - June 2
NO. OF PAGES: 422
Challenges: 75, Category, TIOLI, RandomKit
SOURCE: Audio MCL  Overdrive

No comments: