2/26/13

TOP TEN TUESDAY


This week's Top Ten Tuesday is looking at Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List (basically an auto-buy list is no questions asked (you love this author so much that no matter what they wrote next you'd buy regardless of genre or subject matter). TTT is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.

See here's my list of authors that I just love!

  1. Bertrice Small - yes, I will read any of the romance books written by this author - She's probably the only romance writer that I read religiously.

  2. Laurie R. King - love the Mary Russell series but also enjoy her Kate Martinelli books as well.

  3. Louise Penny - ahhh...Armand Gauche....need I say more.

  4. Gail Fraser - give me a Lumby tale and I'm on it!

  5. Julie Hyzy - Ollie is one of my all-time favorites!

  6. Laura Childs - three series that just keep me happy!

  7. Kate Morton - just found her and want everything she writes!

  8. Stephanie Laurens - love the romances that she writes

  9. Richard Castle - just because I love the TV series!

10. David McCollough - Maybe not every book, but I love his histories!

So what authors are you sure to read?



No comments: