2/18/13

MAILBOX MONDAY







Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week(s) and explore great book blogs.

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at Hooked by A Book (formerly The Printed Page) and is on tour for the month of February at UnabridgedChick.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.


Well, I was away from home last week, so of course, my mailbox was stuffed with all the letters, advertisements, junk mail from an entire week, but lucky for me there was one book sent to me.
I entered a giveaway on Avery Aames website and won my choice of books from her Cheese series.  Since I already owned The Long Quiche Goodbye and Lost and Fondue, it seemed logical for me to choose  Clobbered by Camembert.  Avery was kind enough to sign the book for me as well.  Looking forward to a cheesy spring!
What showed up in your mailbox?

No comments: