2/4/13

MAILBOX MONDAY






Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week(s) and explore great book blogs.

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at Hooked by A Book (formerly The Printed Page) and is on tour for the month of February at UnabridgedChick.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.


I hadn't picked up the mail for a few days, and when I opened the mailbox it was stuffed!  At the bottom was an envelope from Laura Childs with her new book


SWEET TEA REVENGE
I had this one on my list for 2013 for the "You make Me Feel Brand New" Category.  It's publication date is March 5th, so it looks like a February read for me!  Thanks, Laura!

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

I expect it will be a wonderful read. I've put it on my TBR list.
Ann