1/31/13

Booking through Thursday


This week's question is: Do you lend your books? Are any out on loan now? Do you have any that have been loaned to you? Do you put a time limit on these? Do you think people should make an effort to read the loaned book quickly?

I do lend books out - mainly to my sister, who is also an avid reader.  We have a semi-annual book exchange - she lends me her books and I lend her mine.  I have had several of her books for quite a while and this year I am making a conscious effort to read them all so that I can return them and get more!  We rarely put a time limit on our loans to each other except when we haven't read it or someone else is in line to borrow it.  I usually expect to read a loaned book quickly but then those other books shout out and jump in front so I (bad girl) have had some for a few years.

What about you?

No comments: