5/1/12

APRIL RECAP
I'm still on the roll that started in February and hopefully, I will just keep going. April I actually did better than February and March with 15 books - best since Winter of 2009! I'm finally settling back into my retirement with books and needlework, but I am fitting in other activities as well. Here's my report on April:
April: 4 pre-owned: 9 borrowed: 0 new: 2 ARC - 15 books.
Best of the Month: [Hunger Games]
Least Favorite of the Month: [Elegance of the Hedgehog]
Here's what I read this month:
Superior Saturday ♫ ★★★
Lord Sunday ♫ ★★★½
Hunger Games ♫ ★★★★½
Body at the Tower ★★★½
The Agency: The Traitor and the Tunnel ★★★★
Elegance of the Hedgehog ♫ ★★½
Tuesdays with Morrie ♫ ★★★★
First Rule of Ten ★★★½
U.S. Grant : American hero, American myth ★★★
The Atlantis Code ♫ ★★★
The Necromancer ♫ ★★★½
Beekeeping for Beginners ★★★
Murder Most Frothy ★★★½
The Warlock ♫ ★★★★
Murder with Puffins ★★★
Genre Summary
Nonfiction:
1 books History
0 book Health
1 book memoirs
Fiction:
Novels: 1
Youth/Children: 7
Mystery: 5
Historical Fiction: 0
Classic: 0
Books for next month:
The Postmistress
Pirate King ♫
The Winter Palace
To Darkness to Death ♫
The Lola Quartet :
The Third Coincidence :
Collateral Damage :
Burn ♫
Lucifer Code &
All Mortal Flesh ♫
Temple Mount Code &
The Solitary House :
Gone to Ground
Tongues of Serpents ♫

No comments: