8/15/11

Mailbox Monday was originally hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page, but is now a traveling meme and for the month of August Mailbox Monday will be hosted by Life in the Thumb! Go over and visit her to see what she got in her mailbox.

For me this past week I got two surprises.
Murder Most Persuasive
by Tracy Kiely

I won it as an ER book from LibraryThing but didn't figure it would get here that quickly, SURPRISE!

Skeleton Letters
by Laura Childs

I have been so fortunate (and don't ask me how it came to be) but the author, Laura Childs, sends me her new books as ARCs. I don't even ask, they just appear like magic and they absolutely make my day/week/month just by their appearance. This is the newest in the scrapbooking series. Even though all my reading is scheduled for the next month or so, this will definite bump another book out of the way.

So what did you get in your mailbox?


No comments: