12/7/10

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


Read: November 28 - December 6
Format: Overdrive Audio equivalent 631 pages
Source: Public Library
Subject: Vampires, Young Love
Challenges: 101020, 75 Book, TIOLI , AUDIO, SYLL
Category: Love is a Many Splendored Thing
Genre: Romance, Paranormal
Stars: 3


TIOLI Challenge - I can't believe you haven't read that yet! (10,000+ copies on LT but new to you)
This book has been at the forefront for several years and yet I resisted reading it until now. I have to say that what I expected is not what I got. I had been told by reviews and other readers how great this book and series were but I was disappointed. In fact, I was tempted several times to abandon the book, but continued to the end. I can understand why the younger generation (teenagers - 20's) are fascinated by the story of Edward and Bella but for me, it just didn't click. I doubt that I will read the next one anytime soon.

No comments: