12/13/10

Mailbox Monday



I have been severely remiss in keeping up with all the great books that have been coming into my mailbox for the last 2 months so I want to catch up with all the great finds.
Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. This is a feature where we all share with each other the exciting books that showed up at our doors this week. WARNING: Mailbox Mondays can lead to extreme envy and ever-growing wishlists!!

The Things they Carried
They thought for Themselves
I don't know who sent me these two books but when I sit down to read them, I know they will be a stretch for me because they are not my typical type of book, but I'm willing to give them a try.

Naked Heat - Castle TV series #2
I'm doing a group read in spring of 2011 and had a chance to pick this one up through an online bookclub. I need to read the first book before then.
Altar of Bones
Simon & Schuster on ther website offers books for review. I saw this one a few months ago but was surprised when it came in the mail. I didn't think I was getting it. It will be one of the first books I read in 2011. Freebie - all for a review!
Bedeviled Eggs
I love Laura Childs cozy mystery series and for a while now, she has been sending me the newest books for review as they are released. I am very fortunate to be in her favor.

Gingerbread Cookie Murder
I won this book on Librarything's ER program. Read and review and you get to keep the book. I may try to squeeze this one in during Christmas week.

My Reading List
My sister Tina has a great blog (Tutu's Two Cents) of all the wonderful books she reads. She reads much more than I do but it's great to get her recommendations. Every once in while she has a giveaway and I was lucky enough to win this one in one of her contests. Otherwise, I would have had to sneak into her library and possibly steal it. I have my own copy now, yeah!

No comments: