7/31/10

Library Loot

This is my own little meme where I show to the world that I don't own all the books that I read. I plunder the library's shelves religiously and come away with new books, old books - histories, mysteries - large print, audios, youth, fiction, whatever catches my eye and sounds interesting has the possibly of making it into my red book bag and being carried home.

These are the books that made the most recent trip:

The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig and The Masque of the Black Tulip by Lauren Willig were recommended to me by VictoriaPl at Librarything. I managed to find them on Audio so when I'm working on my needlework these may be at the top of the list.

The Perfect Poison by Amanda Quick - I have enjoyed her books before and this is the newest in her Arcane series - will hold for later.


Desperate engagement : how a little-known Civil War battle saved Washington, D.C., and changed the course of American history

Since I'm currently immersed in my Civil War reading, I really want to read this one considering that I live in Washington D.C. suburbs. I'll find out something about my hometown and history at the same time.

What have you brought home from the library lately?












No comments: