10/26/09

MUSING MONDAYS

Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about note taking… hosted by Just One More Page

Do you take notes while reading – either for your reviews or for yourself? How/where do you make these notes (on the page, post-its, scrap paper, notebooks etc)?
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your opinion in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks.
For me, I have to answer, it depends. If the book is just a fun read (i.e. a cozy mystery, romance novel, etc.) I very rarely will take notes. However, if it is a book that I know that I need to review ( i.e. ARC, ER books) and there is something that I want to remember for the review, I will mark it with a post-it or write it down on the page that I have setup to write my review on. I will jot down ideas or questions if I am reading a book for a discussion group.

No comments: