10/22/09

Hidden in Plain View

Welcome to the weekly feature where we use Random.org to pick a book from our library shelves (real or virtual) and bring it out into daylight. To join in, pick a random book from your library and tell us:

title, author, #of pages, edition, (tags, and collections if LT)

why that book is in your library, (how and when you acquired the book)
whether you've read it or not
if so did you like it and why;
if not, do you plan to read it?
Well, I have 352 books in my library (books that I actually own) and the random number today is 171 -

Title: Katherine
Author: Anya Seton
# of pages - 640
Tags & Collections - Romance,2004&B4 READ, OWNED, Favorites
Acquired - 1980s
I enjoy British historical books especially the Plantaganet era.
I have read this book several times. How much of it is true, I don't know, but it is a great love story.

No comments: