6/22/09

Musing Mondays


Do you restrict yourself on how many books you take out from the library at a time? Do you borrow books if you already have some out? Do you always reborrow books you don’t get to?

I never restrict myself when it comes to library books. As long as they'll let me take them out, if I see a book I might like, I check it out. As for borrowing if I already have books checked out, there again, as long as they'll let me, I'll keep them in business. Now when it gets to the point where I have to return a book because my checkout period has expired and I haven't read it yet, I usually take a really good look at it to make sure that I want to get it again. Then I make a note, and if I can I'll check out another copy. If one isn't available, then I'll go home and place a hold on it for my next visit to the library.

No comments: